Lawn mower service in Banstead,Croydon,Sutton,Wallington, Purley Oxted Redhill, Reigate,
Services and repairs with free Local Collection and Delivery
Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Service 90.00 + Parts (No VAT)
Lawnmower Repairs 60.00 + Parts (No VAT)
I will provide a estimate before carrying out the service.
- Remove all covers and guards.
- Steam clean the machine to remove any grass build up and oil residues.
- Remove and strip the carburettor and clean it in an ultrasonic tank.
- Flush the fuel tank to remove any stale fuel and contamination.
- Replace the pull starter cord and re-wind the return spring and lubricate all moving parts.
- Check the air gap on the ignition coil and fit a new spark plug.
- Replace the air filter.
- Change the engine oil.
- Sharpen and balance the blade. (included in price)
- Check drive belt and cables and make any necessary adjustments.
- Lubricate height adjuster mechanism and all control levers and cables.
- Tighten the engine mounting and handle bar bolts.
- Run and test all machine functions.
- Check engine running speed and tune carburettor.
1 - month to Self Propelled unit
I will return your mower within 3 working days from collection (The collection day does not count for a day) if you choose our Express full Service option for only extra 30,00 (Domestic customer only subject to make/model if I can not make it on time you will not be charge for Express service fee only for the full service price, but your mower stays in the express line)
We do not sharpen cylinder mower however the engine can be serviced
We invite you to take advantage of this booking for the annual lawnmower Service.
Ride-on Mower Servicing
Petrol Only: Blowers, Brushcutters, Chain saws, Hedge Cutters
Honda, Husqvarna, Stiga, Westwood/Countax 300+ Parts No VAT
70.00 + Parts No VAT
All Other Types 250.00 + Parts No VAT
Sweeper service 60.00
Upfront payment on collection 35.00 (non - refundable)
Collection & Delivery 20.00
Free collection & Delivery | Please note you can not bring to Us!
My first time with Dr Mower and excellent quality of work and service. Engine problems sorted and my mower is running like a dream. A great example of how a business should be run. Many thanks and I will be back for my next service.Les Howell
Important Information - Please Read
For more information call us any time during opening hours on 07760 988 200
Kind regards George